:: Contact Larry for more details at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding. Please meet qualifications listed ::
The Chemist II will be responsible for formulating barrier resins for plastic packaging. Will develop products through extrusion compounding and blend processes. Customer interaction and personnel supervision will be required.
- BS-PhD Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Plastics Engineering degree
- 5-7 years of industrial chemistry experience
- Experience working ...
Job Title: Chemist
Location: Monroeville, PA
Our client is a manufacturer of state-of-the-art rigid and flexible circuit boards producing products from fast turn high tech multilayer circuit board prototypes to non-traditional, high density and high speed interconnects which serve a wide variety of customer requirements.
They are seeking a Chemist with experience in a production environment. This is mid-level opportunity for a person with chemical education focus/experience. ...
Global manufacturer and Tier 1 supplier to the Automotive Industry providing plastic injection molded and extruded parts and components seeks Quality Engineer who can define the quality requirements for raw materials, in process products, and finished goods.
*** Define, develop, and implement quality system based on industry and client standards.
*** Lead PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) submittal initiatives.
*** Investigate problems and develop disposition and corrective ...
Contact Kimberly at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- PhD Chemist
- 3-5 years experience formulating waterborne coatings for substrates
- Ability to travel 25% domestic and international
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- US Citizen
- Plan and conduct coating related research projects
- Organize project goals, project team, set milestones and deliver results against timelines
- Develop and test new ideas directed by improving ...
Contact Larry at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- PhD Organic Chemistry, Metallurgy or Material Sciences
- 5-8 years of industrial experience
- Expert in metal surface treatment, coated metal fabrication or the mechanical and chemical behavior of materials
- Extensive experience in the application of statistical data analysis, experimental design
- Extensive experience with instrumental techniques for the characterization of surfaces and materials
- Able to travel internationally, ...
Ecology and Environment, Inc. is a fully integrated environmental consulting firm committed to supporting sustainable development through responsible environmental stewardship. We are seeking a junior/associate-level Environmental Scientist or Biologist for our corporate office in Pittsburgh, PA to perform environmental field studies including wetland delineations and habitat assessments, and assist project teams with environmental report preparation.
Our successful candidate must have an ...
Apr 10 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Pittsburgh, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.