:: Contact Larry for more details at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding. Please meet qualifications listed ::
The Chemist II will be responsible for formulating barrier resins for plastic packaging. Will develop products through extrusion compounding and blend processes. Customer interaction and personnel supervision will be required.
- BS-PhD Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Plastics Engineering degree
- 5-7 years of industrial chemistry experience
- Experience working ...
Contact Kimberly at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- PhD Chemist
- 3-5 years experience formulating waterborne coatings for substrates
- Ability to travel 25% domestic and international
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- US Citizen
- Plan and conduct coating related research projects
- Organize project goals, project team, set milestones and deliver results against timelines
- Develop and test new ideas directed by improving ...
Jan 29 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Pittsburgh, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.