History of The Great Red Toad
I have owned the Toad, my 1964/65 PV-544 with the modified B-20 engine, since July of 1974. 40 years and counting.
I bought the Toad from a fellow in Virginia that had bought it for commuting during the gas crunch at the time. He changed his mind and I was able to buy it.
The first work done on it was to put new rubber bushings in the front suspension; it drove like a ‘40’s Buick with no shocks. It ran okeh, but the road holding was interesting. When that was ...
Selling my dune buggy go cart
- 800CC Suzuki Engine
- Fuel injection and water cooled ,
- Manual trans (perfect vehicle to learn to drive a stick on if you dont know how)
- 4 seat
- shaft drive with differential system
- 4 wheel independent suspension,
- Disc Brakes
- Mechanically needs nothing runs and drives great
- Just gave it a tune up new plugs wires fuel filter and cold air intake
- THE MOST FUN YOU CAN LEGALLY HAVE UNDER $5,000!
- I can make it street legal for an extra $1,200 so ...