Not intimidated by growth and a fast pace? Love the idea of being on a team that has the ability to influence the lives of so many others? We could use someone like you to create value with someone like us……
The real work you will do:
• Grounds and pool maintenance, first thing
• Pick up and disposal of unpleasant items
• Breezeway housekeeping
• Lighting inspections
• Check the system for work orders and prioritize
• Communicate with the property team, review move ins and outs
• Change door locks, ...
The primary mission of the Fire Safety Engineer is to protect life and property through the implementation of Sidra’s fire safety management plan including the management of the Fire Command Station and the supervision of the Fire Safety Inspectors, supervisors, floor wardens, and deputy floor wardens.
In addition, the Fire Safety Engineer has an important responsibility to respond to all fire calls, fire alarms and facility emergency alarms and cooperate efficiently with Sidra emergency response ...
Point Blank: Male Ballistic Vests.
Comfortable, lightweight, affordable protection for Corrections, Security, EMS, Firefighters, and other officers on a budget.
• Point Blank Vests are rigorously tested to meet Standards, Special Threats, and Military specifications.
• New poly-cotton carrier design offers improved fit, flexibility, and function
• Heat-sealed waterproof & antimicrobial ballistic panel cover protects ballistics against moisture, mildew, sweat, even total submersion
• Hidden, ...
SIDNEY, CITY OF
201 WEST POPLAR STREET
SIDNEY, CITY OF, OHIO 45365
Updated: July 21, 2014
Job Classification: Fire Fighter/Paramedic
The City of Sidney is currently hiring for Firefighter/Paramedic. All testing through National Testing Network (NTN) must be completed by September 2, 2014.
Salary Information: $47,228 to $59,491
Benefit Information: Paramedic Bonus $2940 annually and Education Bonus $1800 annually
We are in the process of moving and cannot take our son's Firefighter loft bed that was modeled after Pottery Barn's. It also has a book case built in. It is only 3 1/2 years old and fits a twin mattress. We are asking $650 or OBO. Please call, text, or email us with any questions.
Police Officers, firefighters, health care workers, and educators are now able to receive $7,500.00 towards purchasing a home through the New Community Partner's Program.
- Don't need to be a first-time homebuyer
- No added expense of a home inspection requirements or housing standard
- Must Meet income limits (see below)
- No extra wait time for program to approve grant, grant is process simultaneously as the
loan package is processed meaning 45 ...
Critical Facilities Operations Manager
This is a fulltime position located near the Manassas, VA area. The targeted base compensation is in the $80-90k range.
This is a “fulltime” opportunity with a corporation that designs, constructs and commissions critical facilities across the US. The Operations Manager is responsible for the coordination, oversight and reporting of maintenance and repair of all MEP related systems with a strong emphasis on HVAC and fire suppression ...