eBay Classifieds » All ads » Jobs » 

inspector in Pittsburgh

(1-10 of 10 ads)
View as:
Categories
  1. NDT Level II Ultrasonic Shear Wave Technician (UTSW) at TechUSA

    Trains and assists new and current inspectors. NDT Level II Ultrasonic Shear Wave Technician (UTSW)....

  2. NDT Entry Level at Advanced Corrosion Technologies & Training

    Full Time Entry Level NDT with a chance to be trained and become a certified NDT Inspector. Salary is based on refinery experience....

  3. Eddy Current Level II Inspector at STI, LLC

    Inspector Experienced with Eddy Current.*. NDT Level II Certified Inspector in MT, PT and VT a Plus, especially with Oilfield Down Hole Tools....

  4. Transportation Inspector I at CDM Smith

    Candidate will works under direct supervision from higher level inspectors and engineers. Our Transportation Construction, Engineering and Inspection group...

  5. Valve Sewer I - Defined Term at Boston Scientific Corporation

    Work closely with in-process inspectors to verify quality conformance. Under close supervision, performs routine valve assembly processes in a commercial...

    Ads
    1. Insurance Inspector / Field Inspector Pittsburgh / Erie / Crawford

      We are seeking EXPERIENCED INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS to complete inspections comprised of residential and commercial properties in PITTSBURGH, ERIE, AND CRAWFORD, PA.Earnings are commission-based, as each inspection, for each location, is either flat-rated or paid by the hour (determined by the inspection's length and complexity).Most of the work is commercial lines (90%), and the rest (10%) is ...

    2. Insurance Inspector / Field Inspector Pittsburgh / Erie / Crawford

      We are seeking EXPERIENCED INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS to complete inspections comprised of residential and commercial properties in PITTSBURGH, ERIE, AND CRAWFORD, PA.Earnings are commission-based, as each inspection, for each location, is either flat-rated or paid by the hour (determined by the inspection's length and complexity).Most of the work is commercial lines (90%), and the rest (10%) is ...

    3. Insurance Inspector / Field Inspector Pittsburgh / Erie / Crawford

      We are seeking EXPERIENCED INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS to complete inspections comprised of residential and commercial properties in PITTSBURGH, ERIE, AND CRAWFORD, PA. Earnings are commission-based, as each inspection, for each location, is either flat-rated or paid by the hour (determined by the inspection's length and complexity). Most of the work is commercial lines (90%), and the rest (10% ...

    4. Insurance Inspector / Field Inspector Pittsburgh / Erie / Crawford

      We are seeking EXPERIENCED INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS to complete inspections comprised mostly of residential and commercial properties in PITTSBURGH, ERIE, AND CRAWFORD, PA. Earnings are commission-based, as each inspection, for each location, is either flat-rated or paid by the hour (determined by the inspection's length and complexity). Most of the work is commercial lines (90%), and the ...

    5. Quality Assurance Inspector

      QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTOR DIRECT HIRE  $35 and up based on experience Qualities are strong leadership/ability to be confident to reject it need be. Knowledge of an auditing system and quality system. Education: AAS/BA in Statics and strong background in mathematics.   FOR CONSIDERATION SEND RESUME

    6. Field Inspector

        We are looking for an in-field inspector to perform bank-ordered property inspections, which include: Contact inspections, No-contact inspections, Interior inspections, and Loss Draft inspections. These inspections may be for occupied, vacant, and/or pre-foreclosure properties.   Each contracted inspector will be provided with a software application designed to manage, route, and update ...

    7. Field Inspector

        We are looking for an in-field inspector to perform bank-ordered property inspections, which include: Contact inspections, No-contact inspections, Interior inspections, and Loss Draft inspections. These inspections may be for occupied, vacant, and/or pre-foreclosure properties.   Each contracted inspector will be provided with a software application designed to manage, route, and update ...

    8. Field Inspector

        We are looking for an in-field inspector to perform bank-ordered property inspections, which include: Contact inspections, No-contact inspections, Interior inspections, and Loss Draft inspections. These inspections may be for occupied, vacant, and/or pre-foreclosure properties.   Each contracted inspector will be provided with a software application designed to manage, route, and update ...

    9. Insurance Inspector / Field Inspector Pittsburgh / Erie / Crawford

      We are seeking EXPERIENCED INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS to complete inspections comprised mostly of residential and commercial properties in PITTSBURGH, ERIE, AND CRAWFORD, PA. Earnings are commission-based, as each inspection, for each location, is either flat-rated or paid by the hour (determined by the inspection's length and complexity). Most of the work is commercial lines (90%), and the ...

    10. Inspector

      Inspector Job Summary: Responsible for inspection of various mechanical and machined products to ensure they meet customer requirements. Complete necessary documentation and follow company quality procedures and processes. Responsibilities: • Interpret work orders, assembly and detailed drawings, inspection processes and material specifications to ensure they meet customer requirements ...

      1. Quality Technician (Erie) at Berry Plastics Corporation

        Certified Mechanical Inspector or Equivalent. Back up all inspector positions as required (may. Must be able to perform the duties of an inspector....

      2. Sr Radiation Physicist - AHN at Allegheny Health Network (Corporate)

        Ability to prepare for and manage regulatory inspections and inspectors. Allegheny General Hospital....

      3. Construction Project Engineer I/II at EQT Corporation

        Coordinate the work of contractors, inspectors and internal personnel to meet project specific objectives. The Construction Project Engineer I/II develops and...

      4. Park Technician 1 - Parks at Metro Parks, OH

        Pass certification as a Playground Inspector. Performs a wide range of general maintenance, repair, and construction activities in parks....

      5. Nuclear Fuel Exam Technician / Fuel Inspector at Granite Services International

        Nuclear Fuel Exam Technician / Fuel Inspector. Granite Services International, Inc....